The process of finishing critical metal parts for our clients in industries that include aerospace, medical device design, semiconductor manufacturing, pharmaceutical production – and many others – is incredibly precise. Success can be measured in ten-thousandths of an inch.
But when it comes to customer service, our commitment goes for miles, with turnkey sourcing help that connects our customers to a trusted network of over 100,000 contract manufacturers, machine shops and other metal finishers across the country.
Whether you need help sourcing hard-to-find materials, blasting, stamping, over-molding or finishing services, inspection, packaging or logistics, we can help. As an industry pioneer since 1954, we have an unmatched network of proven expertise and reliable results.
One-Stop Sourcing to Shrink Lead Times and Marketplace Challenges
When you put our Trusted Supplier Network and six decades of industry experience to work for your business, you get more than providers who are best of breed in their areas of focus and reduced lead time and cost for your parts: you get one-stop metal finishing expertise and production capabilities that leave you positioned to overcome growing marketplace challenges:
- Downward pressure on pricing
- Increased shipping costs and transit times
- Efforts to reshore manufacturing in the U.S. for products used here
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Increased lead times on raw materials impacting delivery
High-Quality Electropolishing & Go-to Market Support
For decades, manufacturers have relied on Able Electropolishing for the industry’s most reliable, precise and high-quality metal finishing results, and more.
If you need electropolishing with additional support for getting your products to market faster and more cost-effectively, our trusted supplier sourcing services are here for you too, with benefits designed to shrink lead times – and stress:
- Fast identification of suppliers that can meet even the strictest requirements and regulations
- One point of communication, status updates, billing, and supply chain management
- Reduced shipping costs and lead times by identifying best-of-breed suppliers in your area
- Improved vendor management efficiency
Visit our web page to learn more about how our turnkey sourcing solutions work, and read a case study that describes the results they yielded for one medical device manufacturer – including a 26% reduction in all-in part costs.
You can also schedule a complimentary technical review session with a member of the Able Electropolishing team to learn more about electropolishing for your critical metal parts and Able services for your critical supply needs.